Less than one week back from Ottawa...
I was only in Ottawa for 5 days and 6 nights. I've only been home for 6 days. I miss Avi. It's amazing how in such a short time so many emotions, feelings, and experiences can occur. Meeting Avi has most definitely changed my life. I mean, my life is the same as far as day in day out stuff goes. I still wake up at 5:30ish, go to work by 7am, teach, come home, etc. The thing that's really different is that I think about Avi through most of the day. I'll see something and wish he was there to show him. I talk about him to friends and family; or they ask about him. Even today at school when my students asked me, "Miss, do you have a boyfriend?". I actually was able to smile, all embarrased like, and say, "Actually I do, but he lives very very far away".
Simply, I am happy having him in my life, now if only he were HERE :) That's the hard part, but we are a good thing and this "thing" is worth the wait. I'm still counting the days till mid-October.








5 Comments:
Awww. October will be here before you know it... :)
I suppose a life size cutout of Avi for the house would be too weird? Maybe hanging in till October is the better way to go.
So sweet! Long distance love is tough, but can be ameliorated with frequent phone/blog/email/psychic contact and daydreaming. Enjoy!
It's tough. I understand your feelings about everything seeming the same but being different.
The distance is hard, particularly if things are tough and you want someone close.
However, in my situation (very similar to yours) we just work through it each day. Try to enjoy every opportunity you have to talk rather than thinking of it as stalling before you meet in person.
Good luck!
Glad you enjoyed yourself. Maybe the long distance has a possibilty of becoming shorter?
Post a Comment
<< Home