Heat, Humidity, Cough
Today is cooler in my apartment than it's been all week. It's ONLY 85.8 right now, at 5:15 pm. I'M.SICK.OF.THE.HEAT
Today is about the 3rd week of this awful cough. I'M.SICK.OF.COUGHING.
Today I am also sick of humidity. What happened to mild California summers? I bet the answer lies in what is the topic of Avi's last post...Global Warming.
Today I'm (at least) thankful that my bedroom has an air conditioner. If it didn't I might sleep outside in the parking lot.
Fall...COME NOW PLEASE :)








6 Comments:
Feel better, sweetie! I highly recommend using a humidifier -- that often helps me a *lot* when I have asthmatic bronchitis.
New England is not any better. We have had either non stop rain or its been too hot. My hair is either wilting or I have hair that wont fit through the door.
I hope you feel better. I find eating spicey food helps to loosen things up.
hehe Thanks Nani I was going to shave my head but braids sound alot less drastic.
Does L.A have a fall? I was wondering the same thing too. It has to get cooler.
Refuah Shlema!!!!
Inhaling dijon mustard usually clears my sinuses. I don't think it makes me high or anything.
You know, don't hate me for this, but I was sitting here thinking it was a trifle warm, and I checked, it's 75 Deg. F. It's usually a bit lower than that, but it's a really hot day out there. I try to keep the downstairs about that or slightly higher during the day. However keeping it at those temps requires 2 dehumidifiers working full time, producing about several gals. of water a day. All this takes some power, but it's all about 1/2-1/3 of what it was under the prior ownership. But if we ever had our AC go out, we'd almost have to evacuate. But we do have a pool to cool off in . That always helps. As long as the possums, bull frogs & whooping cranes keep clear of it! Cheers & Keep cool, 'VJ'
Post a Comment
<< Home