Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: $69.20 including tax

July 07, 2006

$69.20 including tax

IMG_1282IMG_1281
This is why I love Trader Joe's. I got all this tasty wholesome goodness in one place, in about 30 minutes, and it's mostly healthy.

4 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now I am hungry.

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

We have a trader joe's here, but I go to Market Basket-costs me about $35 for a weeks worth of food.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Hey Leave. My first thought was "Wow, my dad worked at Market-Basket before I was born!" He is gonna be suprised they are still around.

I bought more than a week's worth of food. No way I could eat all this in one week :)As a matter of fact, I should portion some out and freeze it so it doesn't go bad.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger lxr23g56 said...

what can I say I'm impressed that looks like a lot of food for $60!

so what's for supper?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home