Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Things to Look forward to:

June 07, 2006

Things to Look forward to:

Wed: Ditching Jew class. I think it's confirmed. I don't want to go.
Thurs: Nothing
Fri: Student fashion show at school. Clothing designed by the kids and some of my girls are "modeling" and asked me to go. Not sure if I'll go for Shabbat dinner afterwards. Depends on time and energy.
Sat: Girls night out with Annabel Lee, Hilary, and Blogless Eve. Yay! "Cha Cha Cha" here we come.
Sun: Brunch with Carla. Yet another wonderful girlfriend I met in the Jdate chatroom.
June 17: Drive to San Diego to see friends, niece and nephew and get my hair done.
June 23-15: Retreat for Professional Learning Community at my school; still in the process of determining if I will be participating, but it should be nice if I go.
June 26: Last day of finals for the school year
June 27: Grades turned in
June 28: "Sick" at work. Fly to Ottawa.
July 5: Start new school year.

It's nice to have things to look forward to and to be energized about.

3 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I bet you are so excited!! I would be too! I'm actually very excited for you and I'm sure that all will go well.

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apropos nothing much, Fun with the Bard for kids: From The Independent of London:

[http://education.independent.co.uk/news/article624166.ece]

Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger kasamba said...

What a packed schedule!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home