Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Texas? 437 Hits today as of 6pm? WHOAH!! (updated)

June 13, 2006

Texas? 437 Hits today as of 6pm? WHOAH!! (updated)


Something odd is happening on my blog today. Is it a phenomena? Has my counter been taken over by Bush and his Texas cohorts? Whatever it is, all I can say is I see almost no Canadians checking my blog out (used to have a ton a day) and in the Canadians place are Texans! I mean I have Texas coming out of places you don't want to know.

Texas people, who are you???? How did you all come upon the blog at the same time?

UPDATE: (this is why they keep finding my site)
Metro & State Briefing
Monday, June 12, 2006

AUSTIN — Art teacher's job on the line

Austin school trustees today will consider taking steps that could lead to the firing of Austin High School art teacher Tamara H--ver because of what district officials have called "inappropriate material" on a Web site.

H--ver has been on paid administrative leave since May 19 after a student notified school officials about the site's content, according to a letter sent to Austin High parents by Principal Barbara Spelman.

H--ver declined to comment.

9 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason you have so many Texas hits today was because an Austin art teacher posed topless, the pictures were posted on the net and the school district is considering firing her. The story was released today so inquiring minds are trying to find them.

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah know, I was thinking about the same thing. I think they're all art critics, so expect a full report from them soon. Cheers, 'VJ'

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger lxr23g56 said...

LOL,just LOL

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tamara,

Hello from Brownsville, Texas.
It's at the southern most tip on the Gulf of Mexico.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

And how did you find this blog Frank?

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Update: 503 hits as of 9:14pm. I have absolutely no clue what is going on. Don't worry, I'm not feeling uberly loved or like I'm a fantasmic writer. It's some weird cosmic warp thing. The Bloghole perhaps.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Texas is the new Canada. Look it up.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Nani--I didn't even think of that. I changed her name to H--ver. I don't want this to be a Texan blog ;)

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If my blog experience means anything, you should start getting lots of hits from Scandanavia seeking info on the naked art teacher. Scandanavians seem to love this kind of stuff. Truth is, Texans do too, but probably for different reasons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home