Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Another Boring Blog

June 20, 2006

Another Boring Blog

Today's blog is just another run down of an extraordinarily busy day.

3:35am Wake up - TOO EARLY!
4:25am Leave mom's house to head to Seattle airport.
4:25am-5:40am drive, get coffee, talk with Avi, drive some more, stop for a snack, drive some more, stop for gas, finally arrive at airpot.
5:40 drop off rental car, check in, security check, walk forever to the gate (remember, I woke at 3:35...so sleepy)
6:30 Board plane
6:50-9ish Grade 19 essays (Yay I'm done)

After getting back to L.A. I went to see my friend Nancy. She's a friend I've known since 1989. She's pregnant, due today, but was still babyless when I was there. :) Next I was off to the other side of town to buy kosher bagels for the week, kosher gum, and to get lunch at my favorite fish place. I had to get my fish fix because "someone" in Canada don't eat no fish. :)

Next it was home to eat. That's when I realized that the cat litter box was COMPLETELY spilled over, but clean. Weird. Also, I had to buy overpriced litter last minute before my trip. I changed it the night before I left but for some reason the girl who watched my cats cleaned it all out. Grrrr. That was a waste of money and I was now out of litter. Which meant...

I was back in the car, back driving across town to Target to pick up cat litter for the next two weeks since I leave in 7 days. Oh, and I packed my two bags of clothes I had from my cleaned out closet, into my car. I dropped them off at the thrift store: "Out of the Closet". The funds from there go to the AIDS (something) Foundation. I feel good about that as opposed to the Goodwill stores. Especially since my brother died of AIDS, it's a cause I feel in my heart.

And now I'm finally home, relaxing, and dead tired.

If you read this far, congrats, you just wasted time reading this lame post. :)

3 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger lxr23g56 said...

what do you mean boring?

I mean you spoke to me almost the whole way to the airport!

is this not to be considered exciting?

so I guess the cats didn't die, right?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

The cats are alive, happy, and loving their mom being home.

And yes not only did I speak to you all the way to the airport, but I spoke to you while I tinkled in the airport, then again while I was on the plane waiting on the tarmac, then again when I got in my car and arrived home, then again when I waited for lunch.

GOOD LORD!!! We don't usually talk that much people, I promise. And the nice thing, it was all happy talk today. Not even a baby fuss. :)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger kasamba said...

You're never boring!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home