Hard things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call out our courage and strength.
posted by Tamara @ 10:08 AM 2 comments
Hey youWow, that's a really cool quote, are you going to tell us who and where it comes from?Shabbat Shalom, and Good Shabbos to you my dear.
The quote came from http://www.quotationspage.com/I did a search for quotes focused on forgiveness because I needed some positive words around this subject. The author of that quote is: Cherie Carter-Scott. She wrote a book that I have not read called, "If love is a Game, These are the Rules".Good Shabbos to you too, though I hope we talk before Shabbos. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
http://tamaraeden.wordpress.com
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Hey you
Wow, that's a really cool quote, are you going to tell us who and where it comes from?
Shabbat Shalom, and Good Shabbos to you my dear.
The quote came from http://www.quotationspage.com/
I did a search for quotes focused on forgiveness because I needed some positive words around this subject.
The author of that quote is: Cherie Carter-Scott. She wrote a book that I have not read called, "If love is a Game, These are the Rules".
Good Shabbos to you too, though I hope we talk before Shabbos. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home