TG...of course it's only men silly. What? Do you think American women have equal rights or something? ;)
But really...it's the "generic" man.
Amishav: Some guy I never heard of. Can't remember. Google it with quotes around it :)
I started posting daily quotes in my class and having students respond in order to get their brains thinking for themselves as opposed to always waiting for a teacher to tell them they are right or wrong. Although this is not the quote they analyzed today; I found this in my quest and it was quite apropro for me in that moment. So I shared :)
4 Comments:
That's an interesting quote you chose but here is my question, is it only men who are dangerous when they do this or does it also apply to women?
Just wondering.
TG...of course it's only men silly. What? Do you think American women have equal rights or something? ;)
But really...it's the "generic" man.
Amishav: Some guy I never heard of. Can't remember. Google it with quotes around it :)
I started posting daily quotes in my class and having students respond in order to get their brains thinking for themselves as opposed to always waiting for a teacher to tell them they are right or wrong. Although this is not the quote they analyzed today; I found this in my quest and it was quite apropro for me in that moment. So I shared :)
The corrolary must be since I am irrational, I am not dangerous.
I can live with that.
so don't agree with this!
True feelings surprise us all the time but logical feelings are so much more fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home