Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Just Stuff

May 19, 2006

Just Stuff

I'm having one of those, "I want to blog, but can't think of material" moments. So with that, a quick run down.

Ups:
My dearest friend's first baby shower is Saturday morning.

Tonight is Shabbos and I went for dinner at friends. Though I snuck out quite early, it was nice seeing people since I hadn't been in 2 weeks. Had a supportive comment from a friend there...so appreciative I am of it too!

Trip to Canada is still on, I'm looking forward to it, even with new doses of reality checks. In other words, my head is coming out of the clouds, feet on the ground, getting clear, getting more real, learning a ton about myself and how I can be in regards to both myself and my relationships, and I'm all the better for it, so that's an up. (Thank you)

Downs:
Work was long this week. 3 days of state standardized tests, about 4 hours each day--needless to say the kids and teachers were burnt out and tired.

I got a call today that my mom is back in the hospital on a ventilator.

I have a bunch of work to grade and enter in my gradebook this weekend.

I also need to look at a project that should have been done a long time ago for this new teacher induction program.


That's about it. Life is good. Life is mediocre. Life is great. As the famous saying goes: The one thing in life that is constant is change.

3 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger kasamba said...

I think you're on top of things and everything sounds good except- I wish your mom a Refuah Shlema.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger marty said...

Have you arranged to get your shots before going to Canada?

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Mia, Kasamba--
Thank you as always for positive comments and well wishes. Both you ladies are wonderful! And Mia, as far as Canada, taking it all one step before the other. If I keep running before I walk, I might lose a leg or worse. ;)

Marty--OY Marty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home