Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Girl's Night Out and a Lag B'Omer Celebration

May 16, 2006

Girl's Night Out and a Lag B'Omer Celebration


Tonight was a busy social night for me, definitely not the norm. First I went to the local Lag B'Omer celebration in my community. It was a lovely event with a ton of great things for kids. You can see the set of photos here.


From there I headed to Girls Night Out with Hilary, Annabel Lee, and the blogless Eve. Dinner was at Fassica Ethiopian. Although I was completely full from the other festivities, the food looked great and the girls all loved it, so based on that I'd say try it out. Girl talk was really good tonight. And that's all anybody needs to know :) With Annabel and her new man and well, ummm, my new adventures with Ger (according to him we're dating now), we had lots to girl talk over.

Girls: Thanks for your totally positive and loving support. It means the world. But regardless of what you ask, I ain't blogging or sharing certain things, I do have tact! :) And as far as Annabel goes. It's so nice to see you all glowing and girlie and smiley and stuff. We'll have to do breakfast again...SOON!

2 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

You go girl!! You keep the private stuff private. It's nobody's business but your own. I've got my fingers crossed for you and I hold all good thoughts for you both!

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Twas a fun night. Especially the girl talk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home