Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Disconnected Thoughts

May 02, 2006

Disconnected Thoughts

So much on my mind, highs and lows. Clarity and confusion. Insecurities and confidences. Excitement and joy mixed with the fear of what's not known. Life is just full of all spectrums of everything. (I know it's not all black and white)

Back to work today. Still a bit weak and not all with it, I could use some good luck today. I so wish I could check my email at work, but the district blocks it :( So glad I have access to blogs at least for lunch time and breaks :)

That's it. Nothing more. I hope you all have a good day with lots of highs and joys :)

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger kasamba said...

I wish you clarity and energy to do what you have to do!

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever cryptic Tamara, but I hope you're feeling better. Me, I'm back to herding cats full time for much of the next week. It's more fun than it sounds... Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home