Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: "Dear Lurkers, "

May 16, 2006

"Dear Lurkers, "

Dear Lurkers,

I hope this note finds you happy and enjoying the blogosphere and my blog. Since I've become quite the avid checker of my blog stats, I've come to be aquainted with where you are, how you got here, where you left to, but I don't know who you are. So with that, why not post a comment and say hello. Tell me how you found me, what brings you back, etc.

There are many of you from around the world and through the US. So, hello to all my New York peeps, there are lots from NY. Hello to my new visitors from afar in: Durban, South Africa - Korsham, Norway - Antwerp and Notting Hill. (update) And now I also have: Almazora, Spain - Santiago, Chile - Zutphen, Netherlands - UK: Capel Saint Mary, Milton Keys.

I so wonder how you all found my little home on the net.

Either way, thanks for visiting.

8 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger justanotherSWJF said...

Hi Tamara

Wow, I'm the first to respond : )
I'm one of those lurkers you refer to; I live in the city that never sleeps (aka New York City) and I found your blog thru jdatersanonymous.

Reading about your journey in Judaism reminds me alot of my own Jewish journey. I admire how you are always questioning things and how you stay true to who you are. That's all for now, don't want to take up too much space : )

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger lxr23g56 said...

My name is TikkunGer and I lurk here all often, most of the time am only in my wonder woman underoos and an orange sequence kippah.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

TikkunGer, Do the underoos have sequins? If so, can I borrow them? I need a special outfit for an upcoming trip.

And you are NOT a lurker. You are an active and avid fan. Will you be the president of my fan club?

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You know I'm not a lurker, but I want to know how to get this information for myself now that you pushed me to Blogger.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Nani: Because he has the wonderwoman outfit and sequins kippah. DUH!
But now that I think about it, I need two. :) MWAH!!

Dave: It's hard to "teach" from IM or post messages. I learned most of my stuff through the Blogger help page. As far as the site meter. If you click one of mine (there are two), you simply sign up with their site. They will give you an HTML code to paste into your Blogger Template. Hope that is at least a helpful start.

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello...I'm a reader in New Mexico. I don't know how I found you other than I clicked on a link, and a link and a link. I'm not jewish but I find your insights facinating. I'm also a school teacher, so right there you have all my sympathay, encouragment and good wishes as you pass thru the halls of education.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Sky said...

Hi Tamara,

I'm a reader from Australia. I found your blog when I was browsing different teacher blogs.

I like your blog because I like your easy style of writing and your life is interesting too :)

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tamara,

I'm Hilary (obviously not that Hilary) and I met you at Annabel's birthday party a few weeks ago. Since I saw that her blog links to yours, I've been enjoying knowing more about what you are up to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home