Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Vacation Preparedness

March 18, 2006

Vacation Preparedness


I just dusted and polished all my furniture. Since most of you have not seen my place, I have lots of wood stuff, some antique, some not so real but looks good mock-wood, not to mention hardwood floors. And so, because I do not want to come home to a dirty house after my vacation, I just dusted all furniture and knick knacks. I also got out the vacuum attachments and vacuum-swept all my floors, under some of the furniture, the kitchen and bathroom. I then got out the hardwood floor cleaner spray and made it all pretty and stuff. And so, my house is ready to be abandoned for two weeks. Tomorrow I will commandeer the washing machine in my complex and wash all linens and stuff so I don't have any to be concerned with when I return.

What else to do before leaving: print flight itineraries (done), print hotel info (done), fill out pre-addressed labels to mail postcards home (done), put together a little folder of info for my trip (done, about 20 pages at least), call credit card and atm companies (done), stop mail (done), refill prescriptions (done), get together with cat sitting friend (trying to arrange that), pack (do that the night before), stock up on cat food and litter (done), return pants that I won't wear for the trip (tomorrow), clean bathroom (tomorrow)....and so you see....I'm more or less ready to get this show on the road :)

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger marty said...

Tam, I have a compliment of servants that attend to my wants. They are for hire for a modest fee.

Lord Marty of Brooklyn

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home