Glad you're having fun Tamara. The pics are fantastic too. Very enjoyable and done well. BTW: I recently thought of this gent again from a post I did over at Annabel Lee's: [Http://www.dailyhowler]. Bob Somerby let down his longtime media watchdog role and picked up a cudgel on behalf of real educational reform in big cities. He's worth reading on the topic when you get back. He's passionate about actually teaching kids, which is unusual for many 'reformers' with various agendas. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'
I think you should have falafel, cabbage, broccoli, and baked beans and NOT take a Gas-X and then retire to your room. Your travel partner will appreciate your latent talent.
5 Comments:
Glad you're having so much fun! Sounds like you made the right choice re: your travel partner.
OMG you're on your trip!!! I hope you're having an awesome time and a very safe trip. I can't wait to read all about it when you get back. Take care.
I love Bruges! Drink some Belgian beer for me!
Glad you're having fun Tamara. The pics are fantastic too. Very enjoyable and done well. BTW: I recently thought of this gent again from a post I did over at Annabel Lee's: [Http://www.dailyhowler]. Bob Somerby let down his longtime media watchdog role and picked up a cudgel on behalf of real educational reform in big cities. He's worth reading on the topic when you get back. He's passionate about actually teaching kids, which is unusual for many 'reformers' with various agendas. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'
I think you should have falafel, cabbage, broccoli, and baked beans and NOT take a Gas-X and then retire to your room. Your travel partner will appreciate your latent talent.
Post a Comment
<< Home