Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: More updates if you care :)

March 03, 2006

More updates if you care :)

Cat: Blood work came out good. So good that the vet told me to refrain from giving thyroid medicine for a month, then test her again and see if her levels have remained normal. The bad thing is she's still keeping me up at night. Hence, I purchased earplugs today to sleep with. Plus, I'll use them on the plane and in my hotel room in case my friend snores :) She also now has 'mushy tushy'. We are stopping the antibiotics and decongestant to see if that relieves her stomach problems. All I have to say is thank goodness for baby wipes :)

Work: It's official, I am off-track. Vacation for two months. The last day before we go off track is really lame. First, kids think that since our midterm grades are due on Thursday that they get Friday free. How wrong they are. The result of this thought process...Out of about 135 students, I saw maybe 7 today. Each period the bell rings, and I wait for someone to come, but nobody arrives. It's like passing candy out on Halloween and nobody shows up at your door. So, I balanced my checkbook, paid bills, watched some TV, played online a little. In other words, I got paid to do almost nothing. Oh wait, I did enter some grades in my computer and checked out of departments at school.

Vacation Money
Vacation money is a good thing to have, and because of that, I'm going to try to work as much as I can the next two weeks. I'm subbing on Monday. I will make about $170 for a day of subbing (a.k.a. babysitting :) Friday I have a meeting at school that I'll be paid for YAY. The following week I will be subbing two full days, and the week after I have a 2 day class to go to that I will earn over $400 for attending.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger marty said...

Don't bother taking the earplugs along. If your roommate snores, just beat the crap out of them.

Mahatma Marty

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I'm really glad to hear that things are going well for you. I hope that the good stuff keeps coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home