Booked
Yes, more travel stuff. Airport shuttle booked. One can only imagine how tired I will be upon arrival in Amsterdam. My travel day looks like this, time differences suck.

1. Shuttle pick up at 4am
2. To LAX
3. Depart for Newark at 7am
4. Arrive Newark apx. 3pm (Eastern time)
5. Change planes and airlines
6. Continental flight to Amsterdam leaves at 7pm
7. 8.5 hour flight
8. Arrive Amsterdam 8:30am, Amsterdam time
I'm tired already!








5 Comments:
Will you be stopping by new yawk while waiting for your newark flight out?
It's only a bus ride away.
When you get to Amsterdam, don't go to sleep. You'll be running on fumes and full of energy. Stay awake into the night and that will help you adjust. It won't hit you hard until your second night anyway.
With all due respect to Mia, I don't think there's any way to avoid a jet lag, even if you sleep throughout the trip. Nevertheless it's part of the fun!
Flying east is always worse. Just try and sleep on the flights (if you can), if neccesary, dont sleep much the night before you fly.
From what I've read. I should try to stay up all the way until 9 or 10 the day I arrive in Amsterdam, that way, I am tired and sleep a regular night. Now, part of the issue is I have to wake up at 3am to go to LAX. Let's say I get to bed at 11. That's 4 hours sleep. I just need to make sure to sleep at least another 4 or 5 hours at some point. My flight to NY is 5 hours, so I'll sleep a couple there. Then, the flight to AMS is 8.5, but my friend will be there to talk to, so we'll see if i sleep. If nothing else, my first stop will be the red light district where I can buy some crack as a pick-me-up :)
Post a Comment
<< Home