To my friends (meaning the ones I know in real life), just in case I decide to go postcard happy, email me your address :) We all LOVE receiving mail from afar, especially mail that is just to send a smile and not a bill.
I'm waiting for someone to ask her to sneak a little bud in with her luggage, wich would be silly. So just enjoy yourself over there Tamara, relax & see the sights. We expect to see plenty of slides & pics when you get back. (Something I'm betting your parents almost never heard, right?) Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'
2 Comments:
Tam, can you send me junk mail from overseas?
Surely Belgium has a Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes or a way for me to get 900 issues of the Brussels Readers Digest for 7 cents an issue.
I'm waiting for someone to ask her to sneak a little bud in with her luggage, wich would be silly. So just enjoy yourself over there Tamara, relax & see the sights. We expect to see plenty of slides & pics when you get back. (Something I'm betting your parents almost never heard, right?) Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'
Post a Comment
<< Home