Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Addicted

February 20, 2006

Addicted

Not much to blog about. Friday was a typical Shabbat for me, dinner at the rabbi's. Saturday night was a wine and cheese event at my shul. It was done quite lovely. Had a great time (thanks to apx. 4 glasses of wine). Sunday was quite productive in house work and in getting grading for my classes done. In between the things I have to do,I've been totally ADDICTED to fodors.com I definitely have the travel bug and can't wait to go. Today my goal is to buy some great walking shoes. Right now I really have none and if I don't invest is something of quality, I won't make it for two weeks. So, after my couch is delivered (who knows when that will be), I'll be heading to Nordstroms. I'm really not a Nordstrom shopper at all, but I hear they have really good brands like: Born, Clarks, amongst many others.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I'm enjoying having 3 days. Oh, one other good thing...4 day work week this week, and next week is the last week for two months..WHOOOOOOOPIEEEE

6 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger marty said...

2 months off? Good deal!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

I should have been a teacher.

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a sweet schedule, girlfriend.

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

That is a pretty sweet deal you've got. I'm staying home today because I'm still very sad from yesterday. Hopefully, I will be able to get through a 3 day week without totally losing it.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger TN said...

i dont know if you bought shoes or not, but KEENS is an awesome brand, especially their MARY JANES, great for walking, hiking, they are leather and they are waterproof. Check out www.Zappos.com they have free shipping.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Mia-it's not summer. With a year round schedule we have 3 "sets" of teachers and students. Each set has two vacations. My set has March, April, Sept, Oct. off. This works out becuse our school days are about 50 minutes longer than traditional schedules.

Marty--you knew that silly!

Jack--trust me, we need the vacation bad by then :)

Annabel--see my comment to Jack :) And thanks for your support on the phone tonight.

Cleave--Hang in there, my thoughts are totally with you and Zeke.

Iwa--Thanks for the suggestion. I bought the pair of Merrel's at Nordies in case I couldn't find that other pair I wanted. I found the other pair, ordered them. Once they arrive I'll wear both and figure out which I prefer. Thanks so much though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home