Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: URGENT!! BIG Problem with what you shipped me...

January 12, 2006

URGENT!! BIG Problem with what you shipped me...

....Yes, the title of this post IS the heading on an email I just sent to RickSteves.com customer service. Below explains what happened. F.Y.I. , before contacting customer service, I did an internet search and a phone search for Cassie personally, but to no avail. I also searched and called 3 people whose names matched that of Cassie's travel companion. Still nothing!I love the Rick Steves shows and website. It's the best travel site with the most thorough information. However, I'm a little worried about this mix up:
Hi, my name is TAMARA XXXXX. I ordered about $104 worth of merchandise last week. In my confirmation, it says there are two shipments scheduled to come to me.

Today I received a package (UPS Express Envelope) addressed to me...BUT...the things inside are not for me. I received ALL the Eurail passes and info for CASSIE XXXXX. My guess is that Cassie, whose address is in San Diego (very near where I just moved from I might add), is wondering where the heck her $793 order is. Feel free to call Cassie and let her know that you sent it to some girl in Hollywood who was waiting for a sleep sack, some packing condensers, hanging toiletrie bag, and a video. Since Cassie is going to France, Italy and Switzerland, her $700 rail passes are of no use to me.

Please contact me ASAP to remedy this situation. Additiionally, I'm wondering if my items are actually going to come to me or not.

Thank you for your time, I REALLY REALLY hope we get this right, for Cassie and for my own sake.

Curiously awaiting what suprise might be delivered in package number two,

Tamara XXXXXXXX

6 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger marty said...

Sounds like a job for Consumer Marty the blogger's friend. Email me the details and our Consumer Marty team w/get right on it.

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Cassie. Your trip will be more fun.

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

d'oh! If you have Cassie's address, can you call 555-1212 and ask them for her number?

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Tried 411, and internet. I'm almost thinking of having a friend leave a note on the girl's door. She lives in my old neighborhood in San Diego. I should do that! I'm too nice:)

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Chaim said...

Wait a minute, your last name is xxxxxx I always just assumed it was Eden .. :-)

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger haKiruv said...

You and Cassie might be related, since you have the same last names. Maybe you two can work something out.

:-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home