Update...Shipping Problem Remedied
Consumer Marty: It's handled (see below) but thanks :)
Dave: You think? I sure hope so.
Mia: Really? When? What part? Would be great if you are in Southern Cali at some point.
Annabel Lee: I tried everything, luckily, it worked out, see below. And thanks for the mention in your blog. I was very touched. That meant a lot actually.
Chaim: Actually, my last name is NOT Eden :) XXXX is my porn last name :O (sorry, couldn't resist)
THE UPDATE
Much to my suprise, a woman from Rick Steve's site called me first thing in the morning. I kept my cell phone on at work because I feel bad for the girl whose stuff I got. I mean, I'd want someone to care if I spent 700+ and didn't receive it.
They called Cassie first and shipped her the stuff she needs. Then they called me and thanked me for helping. :) They will send UPS to pick up what was shipped to me. OH, and today I DID receive my package with the things I actually ordered. GO FIGURE :)
So all is good in travel land








3 Comments:
I think it was the prospect of dealing w/Consumer Marty which caused ricksteves to act so quickly.
OH .. its your porn name ... I thought it was familiar ;-)
Nice Chaim nice...as if I'd post my real last name on my blog. Give me some credit here. And next time you go to blockbuster, ask for TamaraXXXXX part 5. You'll enjoy it :)
Post a Comment
<< Home