Hotel Bookings Complete! UPDATE...Yippee
The hotels are booked, with the exception of our final night. Our main concern was separate beds, under $50 a night each, preferably a private shower if not bathroom too, and decent reviews on line. I think we sort of concurred that decent meant a 6 or higher. Traveling cheap will be interesting. **Note to self: bring a can of Lysol
Amsterdam: We have chosen Hotel Aspen This one has good rates, great reviews, and was in the Rick Steve's "Amsterdam, Brugges & Brussels" book.
Bruges: Hotel Koffieboontje (right in the center of the medieval town of Bruges. Key thing here: All rooms have a private bathroom, telephone, colour television, hairdryer and free coffee)
Brussels: Hotel the Moon (first night is 4EU!! second night is 40EU) Weird, I know.
Antwerp: Tulip Inn Antwerp-Astoria Hotel I told Neil that if this place is a dump, I get kvetching rights! Although, the Expedia link makes it look quite nice.








5 Comments:
a visit to The Netherlands and Belgium, make sure to pack lots of warm clothing.If Bruges is not your first stop, than by some extra kosher food in one of your previosu stops to take along.
Datingmaster: I've said this before--you're comments are appreciated; however, your sexual comments are not welcome. Please respect me and keep that out of this forum. Thank you kindly.
Prag: Thanks. Although I do keep a kosher home, I do eat out vegetarian and fish. I do think I'll stock up on snacks though. Good idea!
I guess you two haven't seen the movie "Hostel" yet.
I know about Hostel, haven't seen it, won't see it (not my type of movie)--besides, we aren't doing hostels :)
I haven't heard of any of those hotels. But that doesn't mean anything Tam because I don't pretend to be Martypedia, Martyvelocity or Last Minute Marty.
Half the fun is in the planning.
Post a Comment
<< Home