Gifts from Mom...
My mom is a genius when it comes to shopping online. She found me these three lovely Judaica pieces, on clearance, at the Linen N'Things website. They were like $11.00, $9.00, and $7.00 !! Someday I'll have my own seder and actually be able to use it. Go Mom...and thanks! (p.s. Hope you enjoyed my wood floors close up too. :)









4 Comments:
Seder Time! Enjoy Tam
Tamara, When a woman has a child, she can only hope and dream how this tiny little person will be some day. There are no exchange or return departments, or I might have been in line a few times:) I cherish being your mother. I take pride in being your mother, and more important I am in awe of the path you have set forth to take in this journey we call life. There is always a dream, bigger than one can ever imagine for ones ownself. You are that dream for me. I love you.
Enjoy them! Someday I'll be grown-up enough to think about hosting my own seders...
beautiful, I love judaica articles that have a practical functin.
Post a Comment
<< Home