Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Garbage Pasta & other Delightful Things

January 09, 2006

Garbage Pasta & other Delightful Things

"What is 'Garbage Pasta'?" you may ask. Well, garbage pasta is what Nani coined my dinner this evening. I felt like cooking. I felt like healthy cooking. Frankly, that's not often so I had to run with it. Similar to the night of the delicious Halibut that I threw together. Tonight's conglomeration of: frozen pre-sliced bell peppers and fresh onions caramelized together, canned artichoke hearts (a couple), black olives, zuchinni (half of one), a very small can of tomato paste, miscellaneous seasonings (garlic, basil, pepper, etc.), and radishes (don't ask why, I just had them and sliced in slivers, the added crunch worked), after I poured the "Garbage Sauce" on the farfalle, it was quite yummy! So Nani...when you visit, it's Gargabe Pasta for you honey!

The other delightful things? This semester and last semester are like night and day. I just don't get it, I'm not complaining, but my kids are great (so far)! They are working, I haven't had any conflicts, we're having fun, and I feel good. Wow, they even laugh at my jokes and had fun freewriting today. I only had my tenth graders reply to one of two prompts for ten minutes today, and when my eleventh graders saw, they said, "Miss...that looks fun, let's do that one". I told them maybe tomorrow ;) I hope this keeps up!

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger marty said...

Tam, personally I am glad your day went well.

But I think the people who read blogs prefer unhappiness, misery and frustration.

Maybe that's just on my blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home