Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: An Abundance of Yellow Chanukah Candles

January 01, 2006

An Abundance of Yellow Chanukah Candles

I have one simple question. WHY are there so many yellow Chanukah candles in a box? By tonight, the 8th night of Chanukah, my menorah looks jaundice with so much yellow. It just ain't right!

6 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger marty said...

As an accountant, I have dealt w/this question often.

As soon as I get the box of candles, I divide them by color. I then allocate them day by day to be certain that there is not an abundance of one color on any day.

I set up charts for each day of candle lighting.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Karl said...

Or you could just look at the colors in the box before you buy the box, then swap the yellow ones with other(preferred) colors from other boxes, thereby leaving you with no diseased candles.

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

use oil! :) looks just as nice but there is only one colour... yellow ;)

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Anonymous: Good idea ;) I don't know who you are, I just know you're European :) by the spelling of coloUr :)

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

Yellow can be nice too!Next year check out the box before you buy there are so many kinds!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I forgot to get candles for my new menorah. So, when I go buy a new box of candles, I will let you know the ratio of colors. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home