"THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!"
OK, maybe the sky isn't falling, but blogger is down. When Blogger is down, the world notices. Tonight, while chatting with an unnamed chatter in the UK, I was asked if blogs were down. I was chatting with Nancy in NY, and she was telling me how my blog wouldn't open. Later I got an email from someone on Jdate who reads my blog, he too emailed to inform me my blog was inaccessible. And then, I got yet another email from yet another blogger asking all the bloggers out there if there was some issue.
YES BLOG WORLD...BLOGGER IS DOWN :) (or was if you're reading this)
From the Blogger Dashboard, which oddly enough worked when all else failed:
Blogger News
Maintenance on Monday, November 14
We are planning a two hour outage this evening from 9p to 11p (PST). This is to complete the network maintenance we've been performing over the last several weeks.








10 Comments:
It's back! Very frustrating while it was down. But at least you know that people missed you! :)
Blogs have become a force to reckon with!
Glad it was only 2 hours and not more.
Chicken Little is a force not to reckon with!
Tamara, I didnt e-mail you ... sorry.
Ohhh, Rubin, it wasn't you....it was Lieber...whoops. There I go getting all the Jewish bloggers mixed up again.
If a blog goes down, does anyone notice?
Obviously, yes.
Philosophical Marty
I noticed that too. It was annoying, and kind of scary when I saw "404: File Not Found" when I tried to access my own blog.
I got all freaked out when my blog went down, it's like I don't know what to do with myself.
And I thought it was just me.
Yup the world DOES end when blogger is down. I think everyone got the freakies lol.
I love having my own site!!! Go Word Press!
Post a Comment
<< Home