Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Meme Me Suprised!

December 11, 2005

Meme Me Suprised!

It was bound to happen sooner or later...I've been TAGGED. Thanks to Annabel Lee, I get to rack my brain...oh, but the most fun, is when I tag the next group of 5. Muwahahahah :) So, the following people...you're it :)
Nancy-Becoming(because we need some enlightenment)
Marty-Life of Marty (because whatever you'll say will be ridiculously silly)
Jack's Shack (just because I like what you have to say usually :))
Leave it to Cleavage (so you can add mushy stuff to your list)
Life of Rubin (that's for calling me out on not commenting ;) )


And what you've all been waiting for:

Name 5 simple pleasures that you like most, then pick 5 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

Tamara's in no particular order:
1. Having "aha" moments when teaching; either because the kids finally get it, or when students share a little about themselves with me.
2. Sunday morning breakfast, simply: eggs, potatoes, toast and coffeee, preferrably with friends
3. Saying a prayer (usually on Shabbos) and actually feeling something, some sort of deeper meaning and connection.
4. Comfortable silences in a new relationship
5. Hearing from old friends, reminding me I'm thought of.

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Chaim said...

I'll get to this soon enough .. thanks

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

Nr 1 Nr 1!!!How I cherish the Ha Ha moments!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Hi Tamara,

I think that Stacey tagged me and that I did this, but I'll have to check.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home