L.A. Blogger Bash
Tonight I went to my second blogger get-together at Cat & Fiddle. I must say it's fun to meet people who all have these odd lives as bloggers. I mean, we must be odd to blog right? Reading the blogs of the people I met, I am confirming ( at least for myself ) that there are some great people blogging in L.A. It's odd how almost everyone was a writer and mostly Jewish. L.A. isn't quite NY, but last night I might have been with more East coasters than ever. :) Below is the (partial) list of attendees. Forgive me if I forgot someone, it's hard to remember so many names after a tall glass of Stella.
Annabel Lee-In a Kingdom by the Sea
Paul Davidson-Words for My Enjoyment
I think this is the Mike that was there - Make Mine Mike
Joel-FunJoel
Hilary-Superfluous Juxtaposition
Reality Remixed
Amandarin
David (whom I unintentionally missed posting the first time around :)








8 Comments:
Lovely to see you. And yes, I'm odd. Except when I'm even.
Only a numbers person would comment like so :)
I'll second what Keith said. He's odd.
j/k.
We may be odd, but at least we entertain ourselves :-)
I'm the oddfather of odd. And yes, that was me, Michael. Great meeting you last night.
And I didn't make it in.
Hi David, sorry you weren't on the list. I think you were one of the people I didn't really meet or talk to. :( I did go read your blog, I wanted to comment but won't sign up for a myspace account, so sorry. You should get a "real" blog :) like use blogger...it's free!
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll link you on this post :)
Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home