Hard things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call out our courage and strength.
posted by Tamara @ 9:07 PM 3 comments
are the characters Jewish or the actors themselves?(Einsteisn excluded of course!!)
The actors and musicians are all Jewish. Henry Winkler, Einstein, Sammy Davis Jr., Jesus, William Shatner , Bob Dylan
WOW, How in the world did I not acknowledge Nani for showing me the link. I mean, it's not enough her pics are posted all over my flickr account. Brat...but I still lub ya~
Post a Comment
<< Home
http://tamaraeden.wordpress.com
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
are the characters Jewish or the actors themselves?(Einsteisn excluded of course!!)
The actors and musicians are all Jewish.
Henry Winkler, Einstein, Sammy Davis Jr., Jesus, William Shatner , Bob Dylan
WOW, How in the world did I not acknowledge Nani for showing me the link. I mean, it's not enough her pics are posted all over my flickr account.
Brat...but I still lub ya~
Post a Comment
<< Home