Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: It's 5:46am...

December 30, 2005

It's 5:46am...

...and I'm laying in bed typing!! I came down with something last night. Runny eyes, scratchy throat, constant sneezing. Cold? Flu? Allergies? Who knows! I took some Airborne late afternoon yesterday and a Claritin and half the normal dosage of some cold medicine. Finally I went to bed at 1:30am when the sneezing subsided. All night I tossed and turned (all night meaning only the last 4 hours). I can't sleep, it's too early to be up, so I thought I'd try to get my eyes tired by reading some blogs. Sigh...

6 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Hi Tamara,

That is not the preferred Chanukah gift. Someone needs to send you some Nyquil.

Feel Better.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Thanks Jack :) Been up (if you can call it that) since 5:30. Funny thing, I don't feel ALL that bad, but I know my body is saying, "WOMAN REST!"

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

d'oh. Feel better soon!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger FrumGirl said...

Sorry to hear you have been inflicted with one of these nasty bugs that has affected me as well... feel better!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger marty said...

Tam,

What a crap thing getting sick around New Years Day.

Hope you are feeling better.

For me, the best part of getting sick is more opportunity to watch the Jerry Springer show. Though others might not share the high moral values of that programme as I do.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Everyone: Thank you so much for well wishes. It's just a cold flu thing. No real sneezing today. Just a little out of it. Guess I'll skip going to Shabbat dinner and stay in; besides, I don't want to get any of the rabbi's kids sick...that would be bad karma :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home