Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Finally, some social events...

December 19, 2005

Finally, some social events...

It's funny how I can have no social life for weeks. Worry about how I'm not meeting new people since I moved...and then...this week my social life flourishes :)

Today: Lunch and shopping with my closest friend

Tuesday: Grade last of finals ( which is liberating)

Wed: Drinks with bloggers in the evening

Thurs: Dinner at student's placement home

Fri: Friday day, brunch and a movie with my closest friend :) and then Shabbat for 60 singles: 30 men, 30 women, all between 25 & 39...wish me luck!

Sat: (not sure)

Sun: "Not a Christmas Party" party....or who knows what...lots of stuff seems to be going on.

So, I'm feeling good :) I'm off work for ten days, and starting off by doing lots of socializing.

3 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger marty said...

My social life w/b considerably better than yours.

M- Wash the cat
Tu- Lint Collectors Club Meeting
W- Make long distance crank calls on cell
Th- Arrange medicine chest in alphabetical order
F- Trying to exceed Guinness Record for flatulence

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Genendy said...

I have pretty much the same thing. I could be bored for weeks and not do a single interesting thing, and then suddenly in the space of a few days I could have one event after another. Your schedule sounds like fun. Hope you have a great time!

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! And you even have plans for 2006. To which you are more than welcome to bring your best friend, btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home