Chanukah - Night Four


Tonight's Chanukah celebration was held at the Arclight Cinemas on Sunset and Vine, in Hollywood. I happened to see my first film here last week, "Munich". For those of you who live in L.A. or plan on visiting, it's a phenomenal place. The theatre has a full restaurant, full bar, gift shop, and reserved seats when you purchase tickets. It's quite an experience.
Festivities included the grand menorah lighting, the lighting of a giant chocolate menorah, donut decorating, chanukah card creations for the kids, latkes, Jewish music, and for me, lots of baby holding. I'm really good with the rabbi's baby. I don't know if he and I just click, or if that mothering thing is coming out in me. :)








3 Comments:
Happy Chanukah Tamar..
How was the Munich film? Quite contraversial apparently?
Marty, I'm gonna leave that discussion for another time.
Post a Comment
<< Home