Sunday Wrap-Up and Pack it Up

-Woke up
-Packed
-Nancy departs with (almost) no goodbye. She disappeared to the ATM but didn’t tell me and the shuttle I was taking had arrived. I made him stop when I saw her walking so I could give her a goodbye hug. I’m sure she was sick of me and glad to see me go ;) (KIDDING NANCY MWAH!)
-Took shuttle to the vendor exhibition one last time to pick up a few extra freebies and the Jack Daws stuff that I love so much
-Steven and his girlfriend picked me up. We ate at a great 1950’s breakfast diner in the Strip District (no not naked women).
-Afterwards Steven showed me around the city, a quickie driving tour of: Mexican War Streets neighborhood, Squirrel Hill, Carson Street
-Then it was to the hotel lobby for a couple hours until it was time to leave.

Now, sitting on a plane, flying home, and dreading work because I’m feeling pretty exhausted right now. I considered calling in sick but it’s Thanksgiving week which means the kids and I already have a 3 day week, I couldn’t, in good conscious, call in sick.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home