Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: New Jdate Story

November 21, 2005

New Jdate Story

Finally someone sent me a funny JDate story for the J-dates Gone Wrong blog. It's totally worth the read. Here's an excerpt:

...So she calls me, and we make chit chat, and after a few minutes, she, being more seasoned in jdate etiquitte or lack thereof, cuts the talk off and says:
"look. I don't want to waste our time here. I want you to know that, as of three weeks ago, I am now shomer n'gia."

... I say, "and, how IS that for you?" which is the only thing I can think of saying. ... So I say, "well, I am definitely not shomer n'gia," which is a little like saying the Pope is definitely not Jewish. Shomer n'gia? I'm all about the gia. Give me some gia, I say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home