Lack of Blogginess
Sorry for the lack of blogging. I've been a bit sleepy. Mostly my own fault. I'm back at work but my body clock is still on vacation mode. It's just so hard to get to bed before 11pm. Not to mention I've been talking on the phone a lot which keeps me up a little late. I don't often talk about SUPER personal things, so, for those of you wondering, yes the person is of the male persuasion. Does that mean I'm smitten...nah...just getting to know a cool person I met on some dating site. He's fun to talk to, smart, down to earth. Some great qualities...except for one thing, he's on the WRONG coast. Oh well. As a matter of fact, there is a good chance he'll be in L.A. next week to visit some family; so who knows, a meeting may be in order?
For those of you who know my dating dilemas (i.e. I have no dates)...don't get excited...there is nobody I'm dating...sigh. Trust me, I'd LOVE to report news in the romance field. WOW! My family would totally freak out. I'm the last of 3 older step sisters and 2 older brothers who all have multiple kids, homes, careers. My kids will most likely be the last grandchildren. I think all my siblings have stopped having kids. But...my family and my beshert, where ever he is, will have to be patient.
p.s. If my beshert is reading this...stop dilly-dallying and find me already!! What the HECK are you waiting for? If you keep procrastinating I'm gonna be fat, bald, ugly and with a dozen cats, and by then...well...let's not imagine what will happen to you...so jump on the love train and come rescue me already!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home