Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden

November 03, 2005

I am following the lead of many a jdater (hilary, annabel, kvetch) and posting my weekly jdate story...because this one is TOO funny not to miss. Hilary, if you read this, I think we might be in competition for the continent of Africa.

This is one of the FEW JDate emails I've received recently, yes this is for real, it's in my jdate email as we speak!

Hello !

I am sorry we are just loving to each other, and you should give me
attention as your lover.

I need to call you and discuss with you as hearing your sweet voice
will be wonderful.

I am 26yrs old and beautiful.

pls, let me talk with you on phone, also send me your private e-mail
address for our private communication to konw if you can be able to help me out over here .

pls get back with this My e-mail address is,jean_konan207@yahoo.fr

Have a nice day Love

Mr Jean Konan

7 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, none of the African men like me. :(

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger marty said...

Tam, do I detect a glimmer of enthusiasm?

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

He's more like 26 years old and dumb as a post ;-)

Nice to see you at my blog! I'll be back...

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Ahhh, you've been ghanaed!!!! HAHAHAHA. I love them, they send out their spam emails professing their unwaivering love and devotion to 20+ people.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

None of these guys want to date me, they just want to share their fortunes with me.

Sounds like you have the better deal. :)

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...

That's totally the same guy Hil got. Funny...

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, he didn't even change the email from the one he sent me. But uh, yeah, he's all yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home