Here I Come PittsBRRRgh...
The other day Nani instant messaged me and inquired what the weather in Pittsburgh might be like...Nani...it's gonna be what I like to call: NIPPLY. Notice the key words: snow, showers, rain. Oh wait, it's gonna be a "sunny mid 40's Saturday, whoopie:) I actually love cold. Nothing like wearing boots that go up the leg, long skirts or pants, sweaters and cute winter coats. I'm even gonna pull out my soft velvety black hat, which when I wear, makes me look all frummie :) Hey Nani, I'll wear it to Shabbos on Friday!! Looking forward to this trip, to not teaching (did I say that?), and for the adventure!
Thursday - Few Snow Showers - 38°/25°
Friday - Rain / Snow Showers - 38°/28°
Saturday - Sunny - 46°/31°
Sunday - Showers - 47°/35°








3 Comments:
I hope that you have a great time despite the weather.
She said nipple....Beavis.
(word verification "afouer" . I think fou is French for crazy)
How's Pittsburgh?
Post a Comment
<< Home