And Tonight We are Serving...
Lentil Pilaf with green peas, fresh sliced orange and yellow bell peppers, cumin, red peppers, and other spices. Topped with carmelized red onions.
Halibut in a sweet sesame teriyaki lemon juice sauce, covered in rosemary, basil, a pinch of garlic, and parsley, topped with a few finely sliced onions
Oranges for pretty garnish, goes with the sweet peppers and sweet sauce.
YUMMM









7 Comments:
The onions don't agree w/me. I don't enjoy having gas pains in my chest. They seem to suggest cardiac arrest.
Can I order the no onions meal?
Otherwise the meal rules!
Yum! If you don't want to host Shabbat because of the driving involved...you could always have a Saturday night dinner party. I'm just sayin'. ;)
mmm, breakfast!
oh, wow, does that look good! How could anyone not like caramelized onions?
That sounds very yummy. Do you want to come over and cook that for me? :)
Caramelized onions are the works of the devil!
Which is probably why we all like them so much
Post a Comment
<< Home