Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Such a Deal!!

October 08, 2005

Such a Deal!!

Today I went to Los Feliz Village to have some breakfast at Fred 62 (tasty place by the way). When I was walking there, I passed the local video store who was having a sale on DVDs. I, until today, didn't own a DVD player. I was looking to see if there were a couple DVDs that might be good for my students. You know, for when I'm out "sick". So I started looking through the movies, and there were some good ones. Then I wandered inside the store, as this was a sidewalk sale. And lo and behold! They had a good deal on a DVD player, and smaller in size which I like. So today, I got SUCH A DEAL, and bargained and saved about 12 bucks. I spent $106 and got a new DVD player and these movies: "The Pianist", "The Wedding Singer", "Finding Forrester", "The Grapes of Wrath", and "Coach Carter".

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Moochy said...

Hi,
From NY here, but visit Cali, where is that Fred place?

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Hi Moochy--Fred 62 is on Vermont between Hollywood and Franklin. Just in case you keep Kosher, it's not a kosher restaurant. The link is in the post if you want to see it further :)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Pat Patterson said...

I'm on the opposite end, I'm the sub that has to show the films when the regular teacher is out and "forgot" to leave a lesson plan. The films I've noticed that kids ask for are Scarface, Titanic, Dodgeball, and Fight Club, not a single pg-13 in the lot. At the end of the day after seeing the first 45 minutes of each film I now hate them all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home