Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Mitzvahs

October 20, 2005

Mitzvahs



Today I was able to do two big mitzvahs. First, I was able to do the blessing for the lulav. I was going by the rabbi's to get three parshas for my mezzuzahs that I bought in NY. I used to live in a studio so there was only the need for one. Now I have 4 doorways and needed to take care of them.

Now, my three mezuzzos are hung happily. The one on the front door I did a few months ago when I first moved in. I know I'm silly, but here are the pics.

4 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Karl said...

Beautiful!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger marty said...

Can you buy mezuzzahs on ebay?

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

They are lovely, I really like the second one.

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Tam! I like the 2nd one too!

Roberta/Minxy ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home