Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: HELP! I'm stuck on lazy

October 16, 2005

HELP! I'm stuck on lazy

What I could or should be doing:
1. lesson planning
2. curriculum building
3. unit building
4. laundry
5. dishes from breakfast
6. sweeping
7. taking trash out
8. cleaning cat litter
9. grocery shopping
10. organizing files
11. finishing a painting I started weeks ago
12. reading for personal growth
13. reading for pleasure
14. changing couch cover
15. organzing the mess on my desk
16. checking car fluids
17. picking up mezzuzahs ( I think I told the rabbi I was gonna come today..whoops)
18. dusting
19. filling out voter change of address
20. obviously much more than I'm doing now

What I am ACTUALLY doing:

Sitting on couch, laptop in lap, coffee on table, tv on...that's it.

Update: 8:15pm (same day)
What I got done:
dishes, trash, cat litter, groceries (Target, Trader Joe's, BevMo)...eh...it's little progress...but it's progress nonetheless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home