Some Days are just Good
First, I received two checks unexpectedly which means tomorrow I will be depositing a nice $150 suprise.
Today I also received a letter from my school which revealed the 2005 results for the Federal Accountability: Adequote Yearly Progress (AYP) Report. My school met the AYP criteria in the areas of: participation rate, percent proficient in English-Language Arts and Math, API, and graduation rate. What this means is that our school will no longer be identified as an underperforming Title 1 school in need of improvement based on NCLB. The school has met the criteria two years on a row and have been striving for this for the last seven.
As a new teacher I don't understand 100% all the details of this accomplishment, however, I know it's huge and something I can say I'm proud of.








2 Comments:
Congratulations, Tamara, now if you could omly be so lucky with dating. All my best wishes..
I know how you can earn $150 even quicker.
Maybe, I shouldn't share?
Post a Comment
<< Home