Matisyahu in Los Angeles Sept. 22
Yesterday I drove over to The House of Blues to purchase three Matisyahu tickets. I saw him earlier this year and it was a very good concert, though the venue was something to be desired. I'm looking forward to this concert because you can really dance and move with the music at House of Blues. I think it will be interesting to see how the dynamics play out as I know many who attend will be shomer negiah. Personally, I'll do my best not to bump and grind on anyone intentionally ;) haha.So, I have my three tickets, and don't know where two of them are going yet. I think my closest friend will be using one. There is a possibility I will end up with a spare ticket. I know for a fact that the show was 90% sold out as of yesterday, so if the concert is approaching, and you have no ticket, feel free to try and email. If I end up with the extra ticket, I'll sell it at face value of course.








7 Comments:
Oh pleeease can I have the ticket. and a flight as well - any offers anyone?
I would love to go, but I'm not going to be anywhere near the city of angels. BTW (I'm Chaim)
Funny how when I make posts that are not real insightful or political or related to education, that these are the posts that get more responses quicker. It's quite interesting actually.
As far as Matisyahu, I was lagging on getting tickets and then when I was in San Diego last weekend at a Shabbat dinner, a bunch of the girls were kvetching how the show there was sold out. I thought to myself, I better check when I get back home to LA. Had I not gotten the tickets, I just might have had to drive down to San Diego in two weeks because Matisyahu is staying with friends while he is there and is joining the people for the Shabbos dinner that I always go to. Who knows, maybe I'll go anyway.
So guys, if you can get here, and have a place to sleep, I'll gladly sell you the ticket... ;)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
G-d forbid, I wasnt making fun, I love L.A. I have many many fond memories of being there.
Whoops, I read Rubin's post wrong...forgive me :)
vindicated!
Post a Comment
<< Home