Matisyahu @ House of Blues...Amazing!
Achey legs, sore ankles, worked back, and a smile. This is the state I'm' in after tonight's Matisyahu concert at House of Blues in Los Angeles. The audience was amazingly energized and alive! I believe this performance topped the one I saw at the University of Judaism earlier in the year; however, the audience at the university had much more respect. There were a couple times when Matisyahu was sharing a deeper spiritual meaning behind a tune and the audience was still talking. People should realize there is a time for quiet and a time to jump up and down, scream, shout, sing, and get your groove on.
Overall this show was amazing and I found myself really drawn in on more than one occasion. If you haven't seen him, make sure you do. He's doing a free concert in Washington Square Park on Sunday, October 2. It just so happens I'll be there...see you there too :)








1 Comments:
Yeah, it was too big. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home