Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: How to Embarass a Student...

September 16, 2005

How to Embarass a Student...

Show up at your local grocery store where they work, purchase random things, including tampons, and make sure you pay in the line that they are bagging groceries. Yes, this happened today. My student was the bagger in the line I was in. The cashier was cracking up. Here I was buying "feminine" products (amongst other things). I told her, "Here's a sure way to embarass him" as I pointed to the fem stuff. The cashier was cracking up. She put the products in their own bag so he would not see my stuff. LOL. Such a nice kid, walked my groceries out to the car. Afterwards I went back in the store because my bank has a branch located inside. My student yells Miss_______. And proceeds to hand me the "products" while saying, "Miss you forgot your soap". He obviously didn't look in the bag. Inside I was cracking up.

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

That's way too funny. I get embarrassed buying certain things. I can't imagine someone I know putting them in bags for me.

Once I bought underwear and the guy cashing me out was turning them over and investigating them. And I do mean investigating every little angle of them. It was awful. When we got home we called and reported him because he was just creepy. He was smelling some of the other stuff to and he scanned one item every 5 minutes. It was awful.

Anyway, great story.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger marty said...

I'll buy you tampons if you buy me condoms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home