Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Restaurant Scores, you know those signs in the windows with A, B or C

August 28, 2005

Restaurant Scores, you know those signs in the windows with A, B or C

Have you ever wondered why that restaurant in your neighborhood has a B rating or an A rating, or worse yet a C? I've wondered the same thing and after going to a kosher pizza restaurant that I have heard is great, and discovering they had a B on their window; I looked into it. By the way, according to the site, the restaurant I'm referring to got an A recently :) YAY.

This site allows you to search for your favorite (or not so) restaurant and see their most recent Department of Health score. Additionally, you can see exactly what they were cited for and get descriptions of how they are scored.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Thanks for the site, its useful to know on my next date..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home