Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Hollyweird

July 09, 2005

Hollyweird

I've spent the weekend packing. It's a good thing I rented a storage shed here at my apartment because right now I live in a tiny studio and I'd have no where to pack if I couldn't take boxes out as I go. I have no idea how I have more than 20 boxes already packed and I'm not done. How the heck did all that stuff fit in here. And it's not junk either. It's all needed stuff.

I still don't know if I will be able to move into my apartment this coming or the following Saturday. Of course I'm hoping it will be sooner than later. I am lucky to have a great friend who lives close to the school. She's letting me and the kitties live with her until my place is ready.

My new apartment is officially in:

That is too funny. I never ever would have imagined myself living in Hollywood. I am not in the flats of Hollyweird, nor am I right near the "walk of fame". This is a good thing as my place is in a more residential area and closer to Los Feliz which is a great funky and artsy part of town.


Thank you to all the fellow bloggers who have wished me well. If you're ever in Hollywood "let's do lunch". HAHAHAH, that's such an LA cliche. I just had to blog it once.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Best of luck to you Tammy..

I hope your social life is better there..

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to LA! (I'm in Hollywood too.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home