Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Drumroll Please...

July 02, 2005

Drumroll Please...

IT finally happened! No not sex, I GOT THE JOB!!

I was hired to work at the school that I was really really hoping to get hired at. I am so excited but the stress is weighing more than the excitement right now. The school is on a year round schedule and the track that I am on starts on TUESDAY!!!
Now, realistically I can't teach on Tuesday because I still have to get all my fingerprinting and paperwork handled at the school district. The goal is to get that done on Tuesday, teach on Wed. (my students will have a sub for the first day). Wednesday I'll introduce myself to the kids, give them info about the class and let them know that most likely they will not see me again until the following Monday because I still have to move.

Moving is stressful. I am in LA now looking for an apartment. I looked at about 5 today and so far I have 3 appointments set for tomorrow. The goal is to have a place in time to move all my stuff next weekend. Wish me luck!! Thank you to anyone who had happy thoughts on this job thing for me. YOU ALL GET A BIG KISS :) (platonic of course)

4 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Great news!

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Chaim said...

Congradulations, much hatlacha, show those kids whose boss :-D

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger LostSpirit said...

WOW a BIG MT to you!!! And you aren’t half as lucky as the pupils who will be having you as there teacher, so pass on a big MT to them too.

I guess now we will be keeping a eye on your blog for news on when the other one happens!!!

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Megan said...

I am truly happy for you! It is so wonderful to hear about great things happening for great teachers (and great people). Good luck with the move!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home