Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Dream with a Message for Me?

June 24, 2005

Dream with a Message for Me?

I just remembered a dream I had this morning. Strange!

I was at my friend, the rebbetzin's, home. I guess it was Shabbos. She asked me if I had been studying and reading and taking notes. My simple answer was, "No". There was another woman at her house who was familiar. We introduced ourselves and tried to figure out where I might have known her from. We had some common places in the past but didn't know each other from there. I remember in the dream she had brought this dish for dinner. It was weird (it was a dream, what can I say). The dish was a bowl of homemade pesto with these JUMBO cashews on top. I mean these were HUGE cashews, like the size of those small skinnier pickles. The woman was staying the night at the rebbetzin's home, but I wasn't. They had some conversation about how if she lived closer she could join them for Shabbos more often. During all this, I guess I just stood there.

Then I woke up.

So, what does it all mean? Should I be trying to study and learn more? (yes) Should I try keeping a full Shabbos at least once? (yes) And who was the woman? (I still have no clue. Maybe she was a person to emmulate? She obviously kept a kosher home because she was allowed to bring food to the Rabbi's home. She was keeping a full Shabbos). Life is strange. I don't usually remember my dreams. I think tonight at dinner I'll tell my friend about my weird dream. :)

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Karl said...

It means yesterday was shabbos and now you are hungry.
You cant read anything into dreams except the things you want them to mean. I do actually have a Sefer on what things mean in dreams but I am told non of these things mean anything since we are so influenced by the outside world anyway.
If you have this dream again and again, maybe then it would be worthwhile finding out what it means. (unless you are really shaken up by it, but it doesnt seem like it to me.)
Sweet dreams!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I think there is a clear message in dreams. The key is maybe to not overanalyze. (I think that's what you've all sort of said). The bottom line is if I'm out of balance in my life spiritually speaking, then it would make sense that this would pop up in a dream. So, it is a message from me, to me :) SIMPLE :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home