Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: New Job, New City, UPDATE:

May 27, 2005

New Job, New City, UPDATE:

Update:

Although I really sincerely thought I had a GOOD shot at the job in LA; they have unfortunatly gone with another candidate. I am still looking in LA, though right now my momentum feels shot and I will work on getting it back this weekend.

I worked at the same place for almost ten years, and got my first teaching job after the first interview. I guess you can say this is my first dealing with rejection in a very long time. Life is funny, and I will try to remain on the wavelength of: "everything happens for a reason".

Wish me luck...I need it today.

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger LostSpirit said...

Good luck. And if you are only as half a good teacher as you are a blogger then your pupils are privileged to have you as a teacher.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Thank you for the kind words. For a new teacher I am proud of the work I do. There might be a chance that the same school has an opening in my subject area but in a different program. The director emailed and told me not to give up hope; that she'd contact me on Tuesday. Even though she turned me down for the job, she seems to still be pulling for me. I am guessing they had a difficult decision to make in choosing the right candidate. That doesn't make it much easier to take the rejection though. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home