Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: If I could be...

May 14, 2005

If I could be...

upthedownstaircase tagged me, so I have to choose five of the starters below and tag three more people, so here goes nothing:
If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...(added by Tamara) If I could be a rabbi...

1. If I could be a world famous blogger I'd blog....oh wait....I already am a world famous blogger. :)

2. If I could be a linguist I'd specialize in world languges, specifically of my ancestors. I'd travel to places that my family once lived; villages in Europe where I could learn and rediscover my past. I'd travel to communities throughout the world where I can learn and learn and learn about culture and where they too could learn from me. I'd speak Yiddish and Hebrew, Spanish and Portugese, I'd speak languages that I know not of, and most importantly my children would speak them too, and the knowledge would continue.

3. If I could be a painter I'd paint emotions, feelings, heartfelt memories and I'd paint from deep within. I'd paint of times and places that I've not been but still know so well. I'd paint the portraits of loved ones and I'd share paint and brushes with children wherever I travel, so they too can paint the canvas that is their lives.

4. If I could be a gardener I'd reconnect with my grandfather who I knew, but never really knew. I'd ask him about his own gardening business and about his passions. I'd dig and plant and commune with the soil. I'd smile at the sun, I'd splash my feet with the hose, I'd run through the garden, smiling, laughing, playing; while floral scents and herbal aromas filled the air. Neighbors would cross the street to pass my yard because the beauty would be contagious and brighten someone's day.

5. If I could be a llama-rider, my tush would be sore.

OK, I tag the following people to pass this on...let's see if they are up for the challenge: Gatsby, Jewropean, Life of Rubin

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Chaim said...

Thank Tamara,

http://life-of-rubin.blogspot.com/2005/05/if-i-could-be-tagged-by-tamara.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home